The starting point for the profile areas is research, but the aim is for complete profile areas to be formed during the process. They are to be intertwined knowledge environments involving strong research, education, and external engagement.
Thematic discussion forums will be arranged to support the discussions about possible profile areas.
The following thematic discussion forums will be arranged during January-February 2022:
- “Computational science” – on 12 January, arranged by Philipp Birken, Anders Irbäck, Leif Lönnblad and Oxana Smirnova
- “AI and digitalisation” – on 17 and 31 January, arranged by AI Lund
- “Materials” – on 18 January, arranged by KIA-consultancy (internal consultants within Lund University)
- “Cognition – on 20 January, arranged by KIA-consultancy (internal consultants within Lund University)
- Sustainability” – on 1 February, arranged by the Sustainability forum: CANCELLED
- Food – on 1 February